Monday, February 1, 2010

MAINTENANCE - WEEK 4

JEN:

Starting date: June 15
Total loss since June 15:  64.4 pounds
Maintained, lost or gained?:  gained 1.8 pounds
Days I worked out:  6
Current weight:  147.2

MATT:

Starting date: August 10
Loss since August 10:  43.4
Maintained, lost or gained?:  Lost .4!
Days I worked out:  2
Current weight:  200.4

OK - so I got what I wanted. . .maybe in a round-about way. . .I had taken in more fluids this afternoon than I normally do before a meeting.  Also, because I'm fighting a sinus infection, I weighed in at WW in my school clothes - which are heavier (and didn't stay for my meeting. . .really not feeling good!).  However, when I got home, cleared out some water and was in my lighter clothes, I was at 146.2.  The water weight and extra clothes weight added a pound, but I am getting closer to my Lifetime range, which is good.  So - yay?  I guess. . .because I gained and am closer to my goal again, so that's good, but it's hard to have a gain and be happy about it.  If I can weigh within my Lifetime range with heavier clothes on, that makes me feel good.  I wouldn't mind being between 148-152 after I've had some water (there were days I didn't drink after 2 so that my weight would be less at WW - ANYTHING to get a loss ;)), and with heavier clothes on.  I think the points range that I'm using this week will work for me.  We'll see where I am next Monday!  Next week is Maintenance week 5 - then the following week is my chance to make Lifetime!  I'd like to make it the first week I could!

Here's some details on Matt.  He needs to work out more than 2 days this next week.  I'm challenging him to do that, but the points range he has is perfect for him.  He's right where he needs to be.  I'm quite jealous he found this so quickly, but am so happy that he's staying within his range.

Check in with us next week, please!!!!!!!!

No comments: