Monday, February 15, 2010

MAINTENANCE - WEEK 6 - LIFETIME WEEK????

So this is IT!  This is LIFETIME WEEK - or IS IT???  If you tuned in last week, I changed my goal range from 148-152 to 144-148, because I wasn't able to get back up in those higher numbers again.  (Hard life for me, I know)  Was I able to stay in that range so that I could achieve my Lifetime Membership status at WW?  Also, last week, Matt was up a little, but he was adding one more component to his "getting better" plan.  He has been making a better effort to work out - on top of eating breakfast every day.  How did we do?  Is this LIFETIME WEEK for us???

JEN:

Starting date: June 15
Total loss since June 15:  66.6 (getting past that. . .not a fan of the number)

Maintained, lost or gained?:  down .4
Days I worked out:  6
Current weight:  145!!!!!!  LIFETIME!!!!!!!



MATT:

Starting date: August 10
Loss since August 10:  42.4
Maintained, lost or gained?:  up .2!!!!!  LIFETIME!!!!!
Days he worked out:  5
Current weight:   201.4


WE ARE LIFETIME!!!  I now am only required to go to WW once a month.  I will be there every week. Our job is not done.  We have a life to live.  We have a lifetime to stay healthy.  I'm not sure where the blog will go from here, but I know I will keep writing.  I hope that you will keep reading.  Thank you Jaime and Amy who faithfully read each week!!!!  :)

Keep checking in. . .this is a life that needs to keep going on. . .

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I love it! You are so amazing, and I'm excited to see what's in store for you two :)

Randy and Janna said...

Just awesome Jen and Matt! I'm so proud of you! You have another fan that watches and reads every week - I'm always here supporting you. Love you bunches. and CONGRATS!