Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where to go from here?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR READING!  I have been very flattered to get comments and notes from people who read regularly! :)  THANK YOU!!!!!  I love the encouragement - it really helps!!!!!

So - I've hit all the WW benchmarks I need to.  However, I NEED goals.  I NEED something to work toward to keep my "eye on the prize"!

Here are a few goals I have set for myself:
~ Continue going to weekly WW meetings (MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!)
~ On the elliptical:  I would like to get to a 10-minute mile average for 40 minutes - so 4 miles in 40 minutes - on no lower than resistance level 3.  I would like to do this by April 1.  Currently - I do 3.1 miles in 40 minutes, averaging a 12.9 minute mile.  I have a LONG way to go!
~ I want to RUN a 5K in May or early June.
~ I want to walk/run a 10K before July.


For this week:
~ WW meeting Monday
~ get to 3.2 miles in 40 on elliptical by Monday (12.5 minute miles)
~ Find 5K/10K schedule and pick races.
~ start the "Olympic Step Challenge" my WW leader has set for us - bronze is 7,500 steps per day for 7 days, silver is 10,500 per day, gold is 20,000 steps per day for 7 days.  I would like to get silver or gold.  Realistically, with my elliptical-ing, I see myself getting silver.  I'd like to GO FOR GOLD!


I haven't spoken with Matt about his goals. . .but I know that he really wants to do a 1/2 marathon.  I'm going to say before September. :)  My goals for him - more exercise, more fruits and veggies and more water.  I will post an updated goal list for Matt in my next post.

Matt is working on more exercise and fruits and veggies this week.

I will upload the blog on FB when I have updates - but I will definitely be posting Monday!!!!!  I will continue to post weigh-in updates.  I am not sure if I am allowed to weigh-in each week - I know I'm required to weigh-in once a month.  However, if I'm going weekly, I might weigh-in weekly.  I'll keep you updated of my weight as I go - I'm accountable to YOU!!!!!

No comments: