Monday, January 25, 2010

MAINTENANCE - WEEK 3

Ok, so if you tuned in last week - you know that I lost a pretty sizable amount and needed to add some points to level out and get a little of that back.  It does seem strange to want to GAIN weight - after 6.5 months of doing everything I could to LOSE!  However, I need to learn to maintain - and find what my food level is to stay at a healthy weight - not go up OR down!  So I added 2 WW points to every day this week (which was fun, I will admit!  I don't mind getting to eat more!)  Matt had a gain last week, and I truly believe it was because he didn't eat all of his points every day.  He was much better about that this week and so we'll see how it worked out for him, too!


JEN:

Starting date: June 15
Total loss since June 15:  66.2
Maintained, lost or gained?:  lost .8
Days I worked out:  7 - I don't even think about it - working out is just a regular part of my routine now.  I CRAVE EXERCISE.  I think that's a little strange, but I think it's good weird!



MATT:

Starting date: August 10
Loss since August 10:  42.8 pounds

Maintained, lost or gained?:  lost .4
Days I worked out: 2 - he was kinda busy this week, but he could get more in!  He's going to work for that this week!


Ok - so Matt is down from his up last week, but staying in a really good range.  He's working out more than he was, and is doing better about eating his points he's making healthier choices.  I continue to drop weight, and I need to learn to MAINTAIN!!!!!  I'm adding another point to my daily points range.  In addition, WW gives us 35 weekly allowance points to use whenever - not on any specific day.  I normally (for the past 6.5-7 months) have saved 10 of those at the end of the week as "oops" points.  This week, I'm only going to save 5 back, and so that will mean eating a little more that way, too.  We'll see how this goes!  My weight needs to be back in the 148-152 range.  I'm currently at 145.4.  I certainly don't mind being at this weight (I haven't been this low since my first year in college!!!!!), but I'm not staying anywhere.  I'm dropping.  I need to get back into the range I set for myself and learn to live there.  If I want to go back to this 2-3 pounds lower later, I know I can.

Kind of frustrating, but I guess I shouldn't complain!  This is a good problem to have. . .Check in next week!

No comments: