JEN:
Starting date: June 15
Total loss since June 15: 65.4 pounds
Maintained, lost or gained?: lost 2.8 this week
Days I worked out: 7
MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since August 10: 42.4
Maintained, lost or gained?: gained 1.2
Days I worked out: 3
We had an interesting week this week. Matt worked out more this week than he had, but also had trouble eating all his points and so his body responded by gaining, is all we can figure. I will be adjusting my points up since I had such a big loss this week. My goal is to be up a little bit from where I am right now - I am now under where I need to be at Lifetime status - by 1.8. I need to gain that back in the next few weeks.
Thanks so much for keeping up with us - we went on a good little shopping trip - I now have 2 pairs of size 4 pants!!!!! CRAZY!!!! I'm in a solid size 6, which is pretty amazing. Matt is solidly in size 34s! So much fun!!!!!
THANK YOU for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment