So believe it or not, it was quite an adjustment to eating more this week. We actually had a hard time some days making it through all our points - Matt more so than me, but for me, too. Now, after seeing weigh-in results, we adjust our points if necessary, so that we can continue to maintain our healthy weight. This needs to become comfortable, so that we can do this for the rest of our lives!!!! We will also be adding how many days a week we work out!
Here's this week's update:
JEN:
Starting date: June 15
Total loss since June 15: 62.6
Maintained, lost or gained?: Lost .6 - I'm pretty happy about that. I'll continue to watch my points this week and make sure I don't dip too low.
Days I worked out: 7 - although, not my best all days. With my new elliptical this week - it will be MUCH better!
MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since August 10: 44.4
Maintained, lost or gained?: Lost .8 - he had a hard time eating all his points everyday!!! Kinda crazy!!!!
Days I worked out: 1 - needs to improve here! He loves the new elliptical, too - I think this will help him!
Thanks for continuing to follow! Because of my dedication to WW over the holidays, I have been invited to my WW leader's home for dinner on Saturday along with some other members. I'm looking forward to that! I think it sounds like it's going to be a great dinner! Keep with me - I need to maintain another 5 weeks to be a Lifetime member! Then we both need to work on staying at a healthy weight for our LIFETIME. Not just 6 weeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment