Monday, January 4, 2010

WELCOME 2010!!!!!!

What would be the best way to start the New Year?  With resolutions that will improve your life.  Matt and I have a couple resolutions this year, one of which is making a stronger commitment to our church.  The other is not to LOSE weight, but to MAINTAIN OUR WEIGHT!!!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE RAHDES - AT GOAL!!!!!!!

JEN:

Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: 1 pound
Total loss since June 15:  62 POUNDS IS MY TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS TO DATE!
To FINAL goal: NONE!!!!  I have now surpassed goal by .4 of a pound.
Starting weight (yep, I'm putting it on here):  211.6 pounds (and it was up to 214 before I got to WW)
Current weight:  149.6
Pants sizes lost:  4 or 5 - I am shopping for size 6's now!  Some of my 8's still fit great, too!!! WOOHOO!
Total inches lost:  38.5 inches - over 3 feet!



 (the outfit that's too big is the outfit I was wearing in my before pic)
MATT:

Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week: 1.2 pounds!!!
Loss since August 10:  43.6
To FINAL goal:  NONE!  HE IS THERE!!!!
Starting weight:  243.6 pounds  (was originally at 247 and lost a bit before starting WW)
Current weight:  200 pounds
Pants sizes lost:  2 - happily now in a 34!!!!!!
Inches lost:  22.5 inches!!!!!!!!!


I will continue to blog - I know it's not going to be as exciting to hear about our maintaining, but I will be working toward a "Lifetime" status at WW.  In 6 weeks, if I have maintained my weight within 2 pounds, I will no longer have to pay for meetings and will be declared a Lifetime member!  I'm bringing Matt along for the ride!!!!!  It could be an up and down battle trying to figure out how many points work for us to find what helps each of us maintain - not lose or gain.


THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING OUR BLOG!!  Keep with us!!!!!!!!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!! :oD

Rachel said...

SOOOO AMAZING! I am so proud of you. It actually brings tears to my eyes. What you have worked so hard to accomplish is amazing. I am so proud of you for doing it the right way too. You are a true inspiration. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I second Rachel...you brought tears to my eyes as well!! You truly are inspirations and I hope to get my butt in gear and be like Jen when I grow up!!

Amy Fontaine

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen and Matt! You look amazing!!
-Carrie

Randy and Janna said...

Wow Jen - Even though I just saw you last week... seeing this brought tears to my eyes! As I told you - you look JUST AMAZING! With will power like that I know you will maintain that beautiful bod of yours. When you put your mind to something - you can do amazing things! Congrats guys!

Unknown said...

I cried a lot last night. So huge to finally be here. Now I need to maintain it and I WILL. I never want to go back to that - putting those pants on last night - the big ones - really made it real. I've wanted to put on those pants for a long time to see how they fit (or didn't), but made myself wait until I reached goal. Very fun. :) Thanks for all your support girls, you're amazing.