Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas week update

So - 2 gatherings Tuesday, a birthday party Wednesday, Christmas Eve nice dinner Thursday, Puster Christmas Friday, Rahde Christmas Saturday.  Matt was able to go to 3 of those, I hit all of them!  How did we do?  


JEN: I braved the snow tonight to go to my meeting!  It was worth it! It ALWAYS is.  I love my WW leader!

Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week:  2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!
Total loss since June 15:   61 POUNDS!!!!!
To FINAL goal:   I have .6 of a pound until I reach my goal!!!!!!!!!!  OH YEAH!




MATT:

Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week:  .4 lbs!  Back down we go!
Loss since August 10:  42.4 lbs - still hasn't gotten back to exercise, but we did just order a new elliptical coming next week - maybe he'll get inspired!
To FINAL goal:  1.2 pounds!!!!!


This next week is equally as crazy - I got my braces on today!, HS girls party Wednesday (YAY!), New Years Eve gathering Thursday, Puster Christmas #2 Friday. . .YEESH!!!!!  I was going to say "let's see if we can stick with it", but I instead will say "WE WILL STICK WITH IT!"  One more tough holiday week to go!

No comments: