Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21st weight loss update - kinda crazy!

So this week brought it's own stress.  Some holiday parties for me, an extra work day for Matt, my last concert, etc.  I had forgotten that when there's a spread of food in front of you, it's VERY hard to resist.  I put my WW strategies to work and removed myself from tempting situations.  *PLEASE UNDERSTAND* I am not depriving myself of having fun things over the holidays.  I just limit myself to how much!  A quote in one of my WW leader's nightly emails  said it perfectly, "I can have anything I want.  I just can't have everything I want." Here's how "Christmas week 1" went:


JEN:

Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: 4.4 pounds!  Really.  I don't know how I lost this much this week - kinda nuts. Not that I'm complaining AT ALL!
Total loss since June 15:  59 pounds!!!!!!
To FINAL goal:  2.6 pounds - I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT!




MATT:

Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week:  up .4 pounds - I love my dear husband, but he's not been exercising and getting away with it.  He's going to have to step it up this week!  I might beat him to goal!
Loss since August 10:  42 pounds
To FINAL goal:  1.6  pounds - still close

Oh, and earlier today, I had 2 of my teeth pulled to make room for the crooked teeth(that have been crooked forever).  My weight-loss strategy for next week (starting the 28th):  BRACES.   I'll be getting full brackets on the bottom on Monday, 2 brackets and an expander on top.  6 months from now - full brackets on top.  Time for my teeth to actually be straight and work right!  WISH ME LUCK!  I'll be a "brace-face" for the first time in my life!!!!!

No comments: