So no holiday parties yet, but this past week was CRAZY. I (Jen) had 4 concerts, a couple extra rehearsals, meetings, etc. which made the week INSANE!!!! By Friday, I was so tired, I could barely keep my eyes open long enough to make it through school! Those are the times when I struggle. Because I'm so tired, I don't want to exercise and I don't want to be bothered to cook healthy meals. I don't stress eat anymore, but I feel myself wanting to "tired eat". I didn't realize this was the case until faced with this week's challenges. I realized what was going on in my brain - the desire to eat junk - and fought through anyway. Of course, when I'm going here and there every night of the week - that also means that I'm not cooking good meals for Matt's dinner, either. He has to adjust and be able to do well, even when I'm not there.
Here's how we did this week - fighting against these challenges!
JEN:
Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: 2 pounds!
Total loss since June 15: 54.6
To FINAL goal: 7 pounds!
MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week: 3.4 pounds
Loss since August 10: 42.4 (we keep messing this up from week to week - we're pretty sure this is right - he's not as exact about this as I am - or as OCD as I am :) )
To FINAL goal: 1.2 pounds!!!!!
This coming week - I have a Christmas party on Wednesday, 2 on Friday, and a birthday party sometime over the weekend - on top of my concert Thursday night! As scary as this looks - THIS IS MY LIFE. Every year these things happen. EVERY YEAR! It's not going to change. My WW leader reminded us that next year - the holidays will come around again - they always do! It's time to start changing how I perceive this time of year. I have never lost weight over Christmas before. In fact, every year prior to this, I have gained either a little or a lot over Christmas. This is the year that changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment