So this week GETTING RAHDES HEALTHY was definitely more of a challenge than other weeks. Here's the short version: (weigh-in update is coming!) got the flu Wednesday - topped out at 103 degree fever. Missed 4 days of school. It's nasty - take it seriously if you come down with symptoms. My friend's sister, who is pregnant, is in the ICU - she is stable, but it's been a scary week for them with this stuff. Please pray for her, baby and family - her name is Erin. Matt survived with a few symptoms - no fever and he missed the worst of it. Lucky man! He was great all week - took amazing care of me.
Oh yeah - now it's time for the weight-loss update! I don't think this week will be a "fluke" because of my flu. I really only had changed eating habits Wednesday night and part of Thursday. The rest of the week was pretty normal - and I wasn't working out, so I think this is probably right on! And Matt's amazing, as usual. . . ;)
JEN:
Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: 2.2 pounds!! WOOHOO!! and that's with eating no veggies for one whole day!
Loss since June 15: 44.4 pounds!
Weight to lose to next goal: 5.6 pounds
To FINAL goal: 14.2 pounds! Under 15!!!!
MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week: 1.8 pounds! He's a machine!
Loss since August 10: 33.2 pounds!
To FINAL goal: 10.4 pounds!!!! He's getting so close!!!!!
Here's to a much healthier week and hopefully back to exercising soon! I haven't since Tuesday of last week, and I'm not sure how quickly I'll get back to the routine. I really miss working out a lot (no, really - I REALLY do!), but also know I can't push my body to do too much too fast.
Thanks for reading - wash your hands and stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment