So, technically, I (Jen) had 3 official Thanksgiving meals - not counting leftovers. Matt had 2. Thursday during the day I was with my family while Matt was at work (after our 5K in the morning). Thursday night, Matt got 1 hour off for dinner (as opposed to the normal half hour) and I had a dinner ready for him. Friday night late, we traveled to Columbus to spend the weekend with the Rahde family - including yet another Thanksgiving dinner. So - the real question is - how did we survive the first week of the "true holiday season"?
JEN:
Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: 3.2 pounds
Total loss since June 15: 51.6
Weight to lose to 50 pound goal: I DID IT!!!!!! I'm over it!!!!! I cried tonight over this. :)
To FINAL goal: 10 pounds
(ok, so I've reset my goal for the last time. . .I want 3 more pounds. I want to see this "one number" on the scale. So I've reset it one more time, meaning I'm pushing back when I hit my goal, but I'm still SO CLOSE!!!!!!)
MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week: 1 pound
Loss since August 10: 39.6 pounds!!!!!
To FINAL goal: 5.2 pounds!!!!!!
Now, we need to work as hard during the Christmas season and plan as well as we did this week. We have many Christmas parties to work through (Jen has at least 8, Matt has at least 6 including New Years Eve). This is LIFE. Weight Watchers has taught me how to live my life - and do things like Christmas parties, Thanksgiving, etc. without total stress. Taught me true lifestyle change. Taught me how to handle myself at these events, enjoy myself, but stay in control.
The encouragement that we've been getting from friends and family has been so wonderful. I have a HUGE FAVOR to ask of all of you who actually read these weekly blogs. . .could you please keep it up? Just little comments on my FB page and/or Matt's - or here in our blog really make a difference and help us know that we have a support system to get the rest of this OFF FOR GOOD! Thank you!!!!
1 comment:
You are both amazing and I love you. Maybe it is my turn now... I am thinking we should invest in P90X.
Post a Comment