Monday, November 23, 2009

Tough week #1 - many more to come!

So this week started it all. No, no holiday this past week, but it was OHIO STATE-MICHIGAN week.  We had some people over and I knew it would be an eat-fest.  I planned for it all week long through exercise and moderation in my eating.  I wanted to be able to enjoy myself without worrying that it would crash my success this week.

Here's how the week went:

JEN:

Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week:  1.6 pounds
Weight to lose to 50 pound goal:   1.6 pounds!!!!!  I would LOVE to be there by next week!
To FINAL goal: 10.2 pounds!!!!!!!



MATT:

Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week:  1.6 pounds!!
Loss since August 10:   38.6 pounds!!!!
To FINAL goal:  6.2 pounds!!! 


So what's next?  BRING ON THANKSGIVING!  We're doing a 5K that morning to start the day off right.  No, I'm not running it, I'm walking it, but Matt is running!  I haven't gotten to that point in my running yet, but I will.  No matter what, starting the day with a good 3.1 miles of exercise is much better than sleeping in!!!!  Stay tuned!!!!!

No comments: