So I didn't post Monday night - it's been a CRAZY week! After my WW meeting on Monday, Matt and I did dinner out and then had our awesome neighbors over to watch some football, so I didn't get a chance to post. Yesterday, I was gone from my house by 6:10 a.m. and didn't get home until 9:30 p.m. I got on my elliptical at 9:30!! and so didn't post last night, either. Here's this week - not the greatest. My first up week since June 28th. Only my 2nd weigh-in in 5 MONTHS that wasn't down. I guess that's all a part of it, right?
JEN:
Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: UP .4 of a pound
Loss since June 15: 44 pounds - still good.
Weight to lose to next goal: 6 pounds
To FINAL goal: 14.6 pounds - still under 15!
MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week: UP .6 of a pound
Loss since August 10: 33.8 pounds
To FINAL goal: 11 pounds
So I think the biggest difference for me was the fatigue I was feeling this week as a result of having the flu the previous week. I didn't work out until Friday and noticed that I was having a hard time changing my eating habits. So - this week - I've already gotten on the elliptical and planning a good cardio workout tonight! Time to get this back in gear!
No comments:
Post a Comment