Monday, November 16, 2009

Crunch time!

So it's getting to be that dreaded time of year for those trying to lose weight - THE HOLIDAYS.  Last year, I lost 10 pounds in November - including Thanksgiving week.  I proceeded to put it all back on over Christmas.  By the time I made it to June, it was another 15.  Now, I am so close to my goal I can taste it.  I am NOT going to let this holiday season get me down this year.  I'm NOT going to gain weight.  I'm NOT going to give up this weight-loss battle.  In fact, I hope to LOSE the rest of the weight I need to lose to make it to my goal weight by the first Weight Watchers meeting in January.

Matt has been a weight loss machine and is going strong.  He is even closer to his goal and will also fight to reach it and maintain it through THE HOLIDAYS (hear the scary music?).

Here's this week's update:

JEN:

Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week:  2.8 pounds  -  SO happy with that!
Loss since June 15:   46.8 pounds!  :)
Weight to lose to 50 pound goal: 3.2 pounds!  I can't believe I've almost lost 50 pounds!
To FINAL goal:  11.8 pounds!!!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!!!!



MATT:

Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week:   3.2 pounds!
Loss since August 10:   37 pounds!!  WOW!!!!
To FINAL goal:   7.8!  Under 10!!!!  WOOHOO!!!


Last week I truly think our metabolisms were adjusting after us being under the weather.  We're back on track and ready to focus for the "hard" days ahead.  BRING IT!!!!!

THANK YOU for reading!!!!!!

No comments: