Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I LOVE SPRING!!!!!!!

Today's weigh-in update -
Goal weight range: 144-148
Last week's weight:  142.8
Current weight:  143.2
Days of exercise: 5

I need to go up a little more to get back in my range.  The flu loss hasn't left me yet. I've added more points so we'll see how this week goes!

Matt's weigh-in update -
Goal weight range: 198-202
Last week's weight:  203.6
Current weight: 202.8
Days of exercise:  5

Matt is getting much closer (with a full outfit on) to being back in that goal range!  He's planning to start running in addition to his elliptical workouts this week. 

I've always loved winter.  Yes, I know it's weird.  I love the beautiful snow.  I love having days I'm snowed in and can curl up under a blanket and watch the flakes drift down.  I still do.  However, in years past, I haven't always looked forward to spring like I have this year.  I am loving the warmer weather, the sunshine, the new life.  I even love the time change!  It means that I'm up "earlier", but the extra light at the end of the day is so WONDERFUL!  I truly think that the "new me" loves this season change more than I ever have.  I'm always checking the weather to see when it will be nice enough to run or walk outside with Winston.  It's such a wonderful feeling to be so happy and full of joy.  Sure there are down sides to life, but why not appreciate the blessings that come to us each day instead of focusing on sadness?

BRING ON SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'll even take the rain. . .it's better than SNOW in March or April!

No comments: