Today's weigh-in update -
Goal weight range: 144-148
Last week's weight: 144.6
Current weight: 142.8
Days of exercise: 2
Matt's weigh-in update -
Goal weight range: 198-202
Last week's weight: 203.4
Current weight: 203.6
Days of exercise: 4
A couple things to notice about the above. My exercise suffered GREATLY this week. Monday I took a day off after my running success over the weekend. Tuesday I ran again in the beautiful sunshine and ran a mile in 11 min, 11 sec. I was THRILLED! Wednesday I got back to the elliptical in the morning and Thursday I was hit with the PLAGUE. Ok. That's a little dramatic. It seriously felt like the plague, but it was actually the stomach flu. That helps explain the current weight. I lost about 6 pounds between Thursday and Friday. It was kind of ridiculous. Between not being able to eat anything but toast and saltines, and not keeping most of what I ate, it was a huge downhill slide. I'm back to eating normally and it will all come back! ;) Chipotle tonight will certainly help :) I almost didn't weigh in tonight, but decided to keep myself accountable so I knew I needed to go back up!!!!!
Matt caught the flu from me, with not as horrible results, but didn't have a great week with eating or exercising. He's going to kick it into gear this week. I'm gonna help ;)
Just a quick note to say how much I LOVE my husband? Thursday night got quite scary with my stomach flu and I was so glad it was his night off. I ended up blacking out - I wasn't completely unconscious, but it was quite close, and I would have fallen into the tub and hit my head had Matt not been home. He was a life saver. He got me gingerale over and over, he cleaned out THE BUCKET OF DOOM and didn't even make jokes about my freak-show hair. On Friday, he stayed home from work to take care of me - I cried when he talked about going to work. I was so scared that something like the black out would happen again and I wouldn't have him there to catch me.
I do a gratitude journal and Matt could and should be a part of my list every night. He's an amazing man - and an even better husband. I'm the luckiest woman in the world.
AND I'M PLAGUE FREE! Life is good...now!
No comments:
Post a Comment