Monday, October 5, 2009

Bring on Halloween!

So I'm really hoping we get to go somewhere for Halloween this year! Yay for being able to dress up in something fun that FITS well - maybe even a little tight? :) FUN!!!! This week has gone well. I hate to say that I am worried that I am losing so much so fast right now. WW warns about losing to fast and losing muscle mass, I don't want to do that!!! I'm going to be better about wearing my pedometer and counting those steps points so that I am not cheating my body and losing too fast. Matt is having trouble eating all his points every week! Unreal! It's amazing that sometimes - you're not eating ENOUGH! WOW. :) Kinda cool ;) We will re-start P90X this week. I'm adding our inches loss to our weekly update.

This week:

JEN:

Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: 2.4 pounds
Loss since June 15: 35.4 pounds
Weight to lose to next goal: 4.6 pounds
Inches lost since start of P90X: 23. 5 inches!!!

MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week: 4.4 pounds!!!!!!
Loss since August 10: 24.2 pounds!!!
Weight to lose to next goal: He BLEW the last goal away (4.2 over!!!) To new goal: 5.8 pounds
Inches lost since start of P90X: 13.5 inches!!!!!! (remember - Matt didn't start watching what he was eating until the 2nd week in August - so this is AMAZING!)

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Holy crap Jen! That's amazing! Do we get to see before and after pics soon??? Keep up the fantastic work!