"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" -WW quote very important to remember this week.
So this week is a little off - I (Jen) had parent-teacher conferences Monday night, so I didn't go to WW until Tuesday night. Matt weighed in Monday as usual. We had a challenging weekend with Apple Butter Day on Saturday - ALL DAY EAT FEST!!! There is food all over the place - starting at 7 a.m. and going all day. We both looked at the menu ahead of time and had a plan. I tried very hard to follow my plan (which did include a donut!! WOOHOO for indulgences every once in a while - like creamsticks!), and only strayed a little. . . Matt went over what he planned, but still did really great and did not use more than his weekly points. In addition to AB day on Saturday, I had a baby shower Friday (YAY AMY!!!) and we had a wedding celebration Sunday, but I still stayed within my points for the week, too!!! WOOHOO!!! Here's the update (I'm also adding what we need to lose to make it to our final goals):
JEN:
Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: 3 pounds
Loss since June 15: 38.4 pounds
Weight to lose to next goal: 1.6 pounds
To FINAL goal: 18.2 pounds - under 20 feels good!
MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week: 2.6 pounds!! WOW!! Even with this hard weekend! Great job, baby!!!
Loss since August 10: 26.8 pounds!!!
Weight to lose to next goal: 3.2 pounds
To FINAL goal: 11.8 pounds!!! Getting so close!
I (Jen) am very excited to be losing this rapidly, but I'm also worried. WW warns about us losing more than 2 pounds a week. I'm averaging more than that over the past 4 weeks, so I re-took my WW quiz and I had myself listed as "sitting most of the time" during the day. I'm much more on my feet since school days have been busier. Last week I looked at that, and wore my pedometer, tracked the walking points, but still lost "too much". I'm going to change that and see if I can lose at a more healthy rate. It would be awesome to keep losing like this, but I want to be healthy. If I still lose a lot, that's fine, but I'm going to make this adjustment, as scary as it is (what if I go up?!?!?!?) and see what happens.
To all of you who are reading this weekly update - I really appreciate you checking in and reading. It really helps to get your encouragement - I really appreciate it each and every week. It's been a tough road so far, and we're getting much closer to our final goals!!
Thanks again!
No comments:
Post a Comment