This week was much quieter/easier than last week. I did stick to 2 extra points a day (read previous post as to why), and did notice it wasn't as hard each day. But did it make a huge difference in my weight loss? You'll find out below!! Oh - and another dramatic twist - I (Jen) have been getting on Matt's case. He hasn't been working out since P90X was over. Has that affected his weight loss success? Read more below to see:
JEN:
Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: 3.4 pounds
Loss since June 15: 41.8 pounds!!!
Weight to lose to next goal: NEW GOAL TIME! 8.2 pounds
To FINAL goal: 14.8 pounds (for now ;) ) YAY! Under 15!!!!
MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week: 3 pounds! The man is amazing.
Loss since August 10: 29.8 pounds!!!
Weight to lose to next goal: .2 pounds - I'm thinking that's getting blown away next week!
To FINAL goal (changed/reset this week): 13.8 pounds - did some research and wants to lose another 5 beyond what we said last week.
We have metabolism surge on our side. Working out has really kicked mine into gear, and what can I say. . .Matt's a man. :) Just falls off the boy!! I'm working mine off!
Our goals for this week: Jen - eat more dairy. Matt - work out!
Thank you SO MUCH for reading. Didn't get any responses to our update last week and really missed it. We love the encouragement!!
3 comments:
When you said you didn't get any responses last week I had to go back and look and sure enough my post didn't save for some reason! ANYWAY - what I had said was that you look amazing and I'm so proud of you. What you are doing is HARD work and you are just doing awesome!
Hey Jan! Thanks for your comment. :) It has been hard work and it feels GREAT to have come this far! We're getting so close to where we really want to be - and it feels amazing. Thanks so much for your support!
Way to go Jen!!! You are awesome! So happy for you! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment