I love it when you kick.
I love it when you roll.
I love seeing my belly growing to make room for you.
I love how people smile when they see me.
I love it when they ask about you.
I love that I don't know if you're a boy or a girl.
I love thinking about what your name will be.
I love thinking about holding you for the first time.
I love thinking about rocking you to sleep.
I love thinking about nursing you.
I love you every day.
I can't wait to meet you.
2 comments:
This is so sweet- almost put me in tears. You will make a great mother. :)
I love reading your posts. I love seeing other friends posting about their life, their thoughts and their reactions to what is happening to them. No matter where I am it´s comforting to know what is happening in a location that is so familiar to me even though I am so far away.
Post a Comment