It's been a while. I'm a blog-SLACKER!
School is still going well! It's almost done for this semester, and I MAY survive this semester with ALL A'S!!!!! Not counting my chickens before they hatch, but if my hard work pays off, I'll be a straight-A student so far. Lots of semesters to go, but going well to this point!
We had an appointment for Roo about 2 weeks ago. The good news was that the placenta has moved! The "bad" news is, it hasn't moved enough. It is now just a "marginal" placenta previa, as opposed to a complete previa. So the placenta is now covering only part of the cervix, which is much better than when it was covering it completely. At this point, if the placenta stays where it is, we will still have to have a C-section. However, it looks like it's moving, so by the time we look at it again, hopefully it will be out of the way! YAY! Roo is going strong and getting big. He/she is bigger than the books say he/she should be at this point, and I'm ok with that! Long legs and a long body - head right on track. :) Heart beating and legs kicking away. God is SO GOOD. I'm reminded of this EVERY DAY.
Please continue to pray for us. 26 weeks is a magic stage - 90% of babies born after that point are able to survive outside the womb. We would love to hang on to Roo much longer than that inside, but know that is a crucial landmark. There is NO reason to believe he/she is coming early, so hopefully a March baby he/she will be!
Thank you for your continued prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment