It's here. The 3rd trimester. On one hand, I can't believe it. On the other hand, I can't believe it's taken this long to get here. Either way, it means Roo is coming home - and soon.
We've been through a lot to get here. We've had our losses with previous pregnancies and small "scares" through this one. But God is good. He has heard our prayers and knew when the time was right. Like He always does. Much better than we ever do. The nursery is well on it's way, showers are being planned, and my belly is growing and growing. There have been times in my life when I couldn't picture me ever having a belly like this. I worried what that meant. But I trusted in God and here I am, growing every day and helping Roo develop into a healthy little boy or girl to bring home.
Bring it on - the last trimester. I'm ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment