So today we had another photo shoot :) Ok, some people call them ultrasounds :) We're at 29 weeks and docs wanted to check to see if my placenta had moved out of the way. We have been so spoiled to get to see Roo so many times throughout this pregnancy. Yes, it's because of concerns over placenta or other things, but what is so great is we have had pretty regular viewings of our little bundle of joy.
So here's the good news: placenta is NO LONGER covering the cervix!!!!! WOOOHOOOO! While it is still low-lying, it is 3 cm away from the opening of the cervix. Not sure if we'll have another check to make sure it stays away, but this is GREAT NEWS! That, and Roo is developing very well. Ahead of schedule with measurements, which is fine with Mommy. I would rather have a little ahead than behind! :) Roo was in a "Pike" position today - head AND feet down - completely folded in half. His/her little feet were above the head! Just nuts!!! We got to see a close up of an ear, the lens of an eye, toes, and little Roo even moving his/her mouth! AND - there was even some HAIR!!!! This is a huge development - I was bald, bald, bald and Matt was, too. Now, I'm not getting too excited because it could just be fuzz, but there's SOMETHING there! :)
I wanted to share the latest :)
Please continue to pray for this little one as we near the end. I can't tell you how much your love, prayers and support have meant to us so far. Even through nausea, fatigue, back pain, etc. - this has been the most amazing experience I have ever had. I truly believe we have made it this far thanks to prayers from family and friends like you. God is good. Roo is cute. :)







2 comments:
So happy to hear the great placenta news! Now, just promise me you won't watch a baby story ;) You've got one stinkin' cute baby in there! Congrats, and happy waiting these next few months!
Many Many smiles with reading that post! SO glad to hear the placenta moved! Yay!! And little Roo is going to be a cute little one, I can already tell! Thanks for sharing your roo pictures! Love that little roo!
Post a Comment