Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just because. . .

       I haven't posted in a while.  I really should be posting more often throughout the pregnancy, but I am thrilled to not have "drama" to report.  Roo is rolling, kicking, stretching - and while sometimes it's in my ribs and it hurts - I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Today we hit 33 weeks.  Kind of huge, just because I know that if we can make it ONE MORE MONTH, we'll be considered "full term" at 37 weeks.  Our baby is going to come home.  This time, it's happening. 

     I have already had 2 showers, which have overwhelmed me in the most amazing way.  Roo is already so loved and so spoiled.  3 more showers planned before his/her arrival.  We are so blessed. 

     Thank you all so much for loving us enough to support us and pray for us through all of this.  Hard to believe, but this will soon turn into a blog full of weight-loss updates again and baby pictures!

7 more weeks until our due date. 

Life is oh so good.

1 comment:

barb shumway said...

I am so happy for you guys!! can't want for the announcement of the birth of your little one. miss trumpet lessons but God had a better plan for you! take care of yourself and enjoy these last few weeks and then cherish every day, every moment with baby roo!