This week Stow starts school again. Teachers report Wednesday and students start Thursday. When I left in June, I wondered how I would feel come this fall. . .
This was supposed to happen.
I have been much less stressed and life is very good for us right now. As much as I will miss my friends that I teach with, I know I will still see them (I hope!), just not every day. I will miss the families I came to know and love. However, the decreased stress is something that my life really needs.
Next Monday I will have a different post - back to school - FOR ME. Walsh starts August 30th!!!!!
Side note #1: Matt is doing REALLY WELL with Weight Watchers! He had gone up 1.8 last week - he lost that 1.8 PLUS another 1 pound! WAY TO GO, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Side note #2: I haven't run in quite a while. The heat had REALLY gotten to me a couple times and I don't want to push it. Call me a wimp, that's fine. I have had heart problems in the past, and I know my limits. I will get back to it. . .please don't be disappointed in me. . .
1 comment:
Don't worry about any of us being disappointed in YOU. Geez! You are an inspiration to so many...I don't think you fully understand the impact of your message this last year. Keep your head up!
As for school...you'll do fine. Trust me, when you go back, you have a new appreciation for it. I'm going back (AGAIN) this friday for a law certificate. It all seems like a headache, but it's actually kind of fun. If you need motivation, just look back over this last year and see what you've already accomplished. And if that doesn't work...call me!
Post a Comment