Monday, August 16, 2010

My husband...

...brings me things when I can get up and get them myself.

...has tiled our porch, our entryway, and is fighting the rough cuts to do our bathroom.

...tells me how beautiful I am every day.

...makes me laugh.

...is gorgeous.

...is a hero.

...loves me even when I feel unlovable or when I ACT unlovable.

...shops with me.

...sings to me every night and has for over 8 years.

...gives the best hugs.

...is amazing with kids.

...is the yin to my yang.  

...has strong, quiet faith.

...loves his family and mine.

...is my best friend.

A tribute to Matt as I watch him struggle to finish projects in our home that I seem to be NO HELP doing.  He's an amazing man and I'm so lucky to have him in my life.  I love you baby!!!!

Grilling birthday kabobs :)

No comments: