Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to school - FOR ME!!!!!

     Tonight is my first night of class!  The range of emotions I'm feeling is HUGE - scared, excited, nervous, eager, thrilled, energized, anxious - ALL OF THE ABOVE.  This is a huge new adventure for me - so different.  So different from the music world that I've been in for the last 11 years!  11 years!!!!  (for those of you doing math in your heads - that's 4 years college, 7 years teaching ;) )
      Tonight is Intro to Counseling - 6-9.  I have 2 other classes I'm taking for the first 8 weeks, then I add one more class in October.  That class is only 8 weeks, so it's a bit longer meeting times and one Saturday class - so 3 credit hours in 8 weeks!  I'm very excited about where this is taking me and will feel even better with one class behind me!!!!  (maybe the nightmares about missing my classes will stop after tonight?!?!?!  I can only hope!!!!)

Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments: