Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!!!

       So last week I didn't blog because I was GONE!!!!!  Saturday the 19th I went to Columbus and Sunday flew with Matt's mom to Florida.  We packed up a few leftover boxes, packed a huge truck and drove Matt's sister, Kelley, back home to Ohio - FOR GOOD!!!!  YAY!  It was a long, hard drive and we made it home to Mary Lou's home in Westerville on Wednesday evening.  Matt came down on Thursday, we celebrated our anniversary at Easton and helped Matt's brother at the Relay for Life.  Lots of family time, lots of swimming, lots of STUFF!  Very busy, but a great week. 

       Anyway, because of traveling, etc. I didn't have continuous access to a scale or a computer, and I didn't go to my Weight Watchers meeting.  I felt like I was very OFF because my schedule was so crazy, and I missed writing to you!  Along with the "off"-ness and change in schedule with traveling, I struggled with exercise and tracking my food.  However, I stuck to my guns as best as I could, and when I weighed in tonight, I stuck right where I need to be.  It's great to know that I can live this lifestyle even when things get weird.

        Tomorrow I go in for my Admissions interview at Walsh University.  I admit that I am quite nervous.  I don't know what to expect.  I don't know if this is a "we don't know if we want to have you here, so tell us why we should." or "what do you want to do when you get here?" kind of interview.  I am assuming it's the former, because I don't have an acceptance letter yet.  I don't know a lot about School Counseling, except that I love kids, I care about kids, I want to encourage kids, listen to them and help them - either with their future, or the struggles of their day-to-day.  If you're reading this, please say prayers for me tomorrow - at 1 o'clock.  And from now until then.  I'll let you know how it went!!!!!


I missed you. . .

No comments: