Today's weigh-in update -
Goal weight range: 144-148
Last week's weight: 140.0
Current weight: 139.4
Days of exercise: 6
Matt's weigh-in update -
Goal weight range: 198-202
Last week's weight: 202.0
Current weight: 202.4
Days of exercise: 3
Matt was frustrated with his weigh-in this week, but credits it to fewer days of exercise. He promises to be back on track this week!
So it's been a rough week. I've been faced with some life challenges this week. Through my weight-loss journey, I haven't just learned how to control portions, exercise, etc. I've learned to deal with my issues - emotional, stress, whatever - in other ways BESIDES eating. I've learned that praying, talking with friends, walking, doing research (if it's something that warrants that!), etc. are much more productive strategies than eating. Eating gets me nowhere. Eating doesn't help me solve my problems, it brings about new ones.
I ask you to do something for me. Please don't ask what's going on. I can't tell yet. I'll give you this: it's not a health issue. We're healthy and fine - but struggling somewhat. I always know that there is a silver lining. I know that when a door closes, somewhere God opens a window. Please say prayers for our family. Please pray that God has His hand in this and can lead us in the right direction - no matter what that may mean.
5 comments:
Thinking of you, Jen!
Praying for you :)
no need for details, just our prayers. God is growing your family for some amazing purpose, and I know you all can do it! Praying!
Jen,
Know that your family is in my prayers. but if you need someone to talk to... I am here. Anna Z.
Jen,
Know that your family is in my prayers. but if you need someone to talk to... I am here. Anna Z.
Post a Comment