- Time flies when you're having fun, right? This has to be the most fun I've ever had then.
- Thrush sucks.
- My baby's smile is the best cure for any ailment.
- The people that said "Breastfeeding makes the weight just fall off" LIED.
- I love being a mom more every day.
- I love having a breastfeeding group to go to and moms to talk to (ok, I knew that last month, too)
- I can do grad work and be a mom (I wasn't sure I could).
- Being a mom on Mother's Day is really fun. :)
Kate is awesome and yeah, it's pretty much all I talk about anymore. It's amazing how much she's changed since we finally met. :) Other than Kate, I do love my school work. I have truly found my calling in counseling and know that while I can't imagine working right now (or after my next baby), I will enjoy working as a counselor when I'm ready to go back to working. Other than that, I'm also trying to find time to work out, and it's definitely harder than it used to be!
We have our garden planted and we have MEGA flowers on the strawberry plants! Lots of flowers left to plant, but we'll work on that soon, too!
So excited to spend our first weekend in Columbus with Grandma Rahde and our Rahde family for the holiday weekend (after a retirement party for a VERY special person)! Kate gets to swim for the first time and enjoy her first Windsor Bay picnic (Grandma Rahde's neighborhood gathering).
Sometimes I feel like I'm looking over my shoulder waiting for someone to wake me up and tell me this is all a dream. I know, you could almost barf it's so sappy, but it's true.
Here are a couple pictures of my 2 month old daughter. Check out the bib from my good friend, Anna :) Yeah I took a lot in this, because they were cracking me up :)

1 comment:
Haha! Love the post! I totally agree that everyone who says that the weight will fall off with breastfeeding is a big LIAR! That totally didn't happen to me. I think it has more to do with whether or not you're a stress eater. I am. Babies are awesome but can create stress. Thus, I breastfed for a year and the weight DIDNT fall off.
Post a Comment