Week 37. FULL TERM. I will welcome this little one knowing that he or she will be as healthy as can be.
The bag is packed and waiting. The car seat is installed. Meals are made and frozen. Clothes are washed. Thank yous for all of my amazing showers have been written. We are pre-registered at the hospital. Nothing left to do but relax, pray, and wait. We are waiting for our first baby, to bring him or her home, at last. After losing 2 angel babies, we are overjoyed to be where we are. We are so blessed to feel every kick, roll, and stretch. I will be thankful for labor. Yep, you heard me right. Thankful. Labor is one more step closer to finally holding my baby in my arms.
Thank You, Lord, for all You have done to bring this baby to this point. I pray You keep us healthy through the rest of my pregnancy, through labor and delivery. Bring us all safely home. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment