Just a small picture gallery into another wedding that took place in June - 4 years ago. . .one I was pretty excited about. So are we still newlyweds? We're still crazy about each other, hold hands, kiss whenever we get the chance, and love to snuggle. We've been together since 2002 - and we still are as in love as we were early on. Newlyweds? Maybe. Do I see it going away? Never. Enjoy some fun pics. . .and the music. Our song.
Leaving the church! I'm looking up at our awesome brass players :)
One of the few pics we took in the church - no power, ya know. . . :)
This bench is on Wooster's campus. September 12, 2002 Matt asked me "for the last time" if I would let him take me out. I finally was smart enough to say yes, and the rest is history. . .
Good pic of my flowers! :) This is outside - close to the appetizer tent at our reception.
Our first dance as husband and wife - "Come What May". We have loved each other through a lot - and will forever - truly - Come What May.





1 comment:
You were a beauty too! :) As for a newly wed, yes, you are! I was talking to Paul the other day and we decided that sometimes, we still feel 16... :)
Post a Comment