
Our kitchen before

Our guest room before. . .yeah. . .that's Fisher Price BLUE! Oh and Sesame Street. . .yikes.

Our upstairs bathroom before. Definitely LAVENDER - or some awful shade of purple.
Our bathroom after. No nasty floor, no lavender walls. Beautiful tile, honey!!!

Our master bedroom before. Definitely pink. PINK.
Our bedroom now! Tan walls, deep purple bedspread. Yeah, it's purple, but it's CLASSY purple.
Our living room before.
Our living room now! Much less 80s, and less cluttered. I know, no kids toys yet! But we do have a cute pooch!
Our basement room before.
Our back porch now. Can you see why I LOVE IT out here????
WAIT! DON'T GO! I FORGOT A ROOM!!!
WAIT! DON'T GO! I FORGOT A ROOM!!!
The 3rd bedroom room before.
Our 3rd bedroom now. A clean, white blank slate.
To be finished by March 31, 2011.
Time to make room for Baby "Roo".
Our 3rd bedroom now. A clean, white blank slate.
To be finished by March 31, 2011.
Time to make room for Baby "Roo".




















3 comments:
I'm so happy for you all. What a wonderful, beautiful, loving home you two have made for your family! Baby Roo, you are the luckiest little baby! Congratulations to you all!
Everything looks AWESOME...such a huge difference! I love the cabinets. You just painted right? Huge, huge difference. I hate to break the news to you though, when baby Roo hits the ground your house is going to start looking a bit more like it looked before:) LOL. Alex and Jackson's bathroom is Fisher Price blue. Never would have happened pre-baby. The things we do to make our kids happy:)
So glad to see the house since I missed it this weekend! And baby Roo's room is my favorite - brought tears to my eyes. :) Such happy tears!
Post a Comment