So I left you last week again, I was at Wooster Music Camp!!! We had a great week and I got so much inspiration and reminded, once again, why it is that I love teaching music. My trumpet players played GREAT. They were so awesome!
I did a really great job of watching what I ate at camp - tried some really great, new things while I was there and walked a TON. Unfortunately, I went to Columbus this past weekend (that's not the unfortunate part) and TRULY enjoyed myself eating too much. However, I ended up right on track weight-wise. Matt attended his first WW meeting this week as a paying member and is really excited to get back to his original goal weight - and even below.
In other news, if you didn't see my Facebook post, I'm OFFICIALLY A GRAD STUDENT!!!! I received a phone call and letter from Walsh while I was at Wooster and now I just need to send them the first check of many, and register for classes! I'm so excited to be starting this new chapter in my life - I can't wait! This week I'm watching 2 of my great-nieces, who are truly great. We had an awesome first day today and we're really looking forward to another day tomorrow!
Matt turns 27 this week and we're excited about celebrating another great year together - HEALTHY! Thank you for always reading and for always being supportive. We can always use prayers - prayers that life goes according to God's plan - with children, school, jobs, etc. I love you, my readers, who are amazing enough to keep reading and pray for us through the ups and downs we've been through.
1 comment:
absolutely. God's timing is so Good! (with the big "g")
Post a Comment