Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 14th weigh-in

JEN:

Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: .8 pounds (down is down, right? :) )
Loss since June 15: 27.2 pounds
Weight to lose to next goal: 2.8pounds


MATT:
Starting date: August 10
Loss since last week: 4 pounds
Loss since August 10: 18.8 pounds
Weight to lose to next goal: 1.2 pounds

I (Jen) am turning 28 this month and really would like to lose my age before my birthday, so I'd like to get another .8 off by next Monday!! I wouldn't mind hitting my next goal (30 total), either! But I'm NOT turning 30 this month :)

Matt's looking great and enjoying his lose shorts :) We both feel so good to be down so much weight! We just need to keep going! We have less than 20 days to go in our P90X run - beginning of October we will have finished our 91 workouts!!! Then we take our after pics!! NOT posting those, though - me in a sports bra is not what you wanna see. :)

No comments: