Starting date: June 15
Loss since last week: 2.8 lbs.
Loss since June 15: 21.6 lbs.!!!!!
Weight to lose to next goal: (GOT TO SET A NEW GOAL TODAY!! WOOHOO!!) 8.4 lbs.
I'm just setting little goals right now and hoping to meet each one. I almost set my next goal to get me to a total of 40 lbs, but it just seemed so far away and so unattainable! I started at my first goal being 10 lbs. I knocked it out and now I'm over 20!! 10 pounds at a time is working for me!!!
Ultimate goal: 51.6 lbs. I'm getting close to HALF WAY to my ultimate goal! Unreal! I'm on cloud 9 - and there's nothing better than the feeling that it's working - and nothing more motivating!
A couple words of wisdom from my awesome WW leader. . .
"If you trip down a step, do you just throw yourself the rest of the way down the stairs? No! So if you slip up one day, move on and fix it the next! Don't throw yourself down the stairs!"
And to us "emotional eaters":
"If food isn't the problem, than eating isn't the answer!"
Oh - and I did give in and weigh myself this week - Friday or Saturday - I can't remember. My goal is to only weigh myself every 3-4 days, instead of every day. It helped me focus more on what I'm doing, not on what the scale says every morning, which is unpredictable and not accurate to my Monday evening weigh-in!! OH - and I took measurements the other day - 4 inches off my waist, 2 off my hips, 1 off each leg and 1 off my chest (not as happy about the chest, but what can you do???). That's 9 inches gone!!!! I'M SO PUMPED!!!
:) Happy girl, signing off. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment