Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Time to put this blog back in gear


Ok, so since I have no baby news to share (we're still putting that off for a little while), I decided to have this as a weight-loss update place for me. I'm even thinking about putting my starting weight on here, but that scares me a bit. So I'm going to start with my "before" picture. I'm not sure how different I actually look than this right now, but I am down 18.8 pounds since then.

So, here are the updates. Perhaps when I reach my ultimate goal I will post my starting weight. Or when I feel more confident...

Starting date: June 15
Loss since June 15: 18.8 pounds
Pounds to next goal: 2.4
(then I will set a new goal. I like small goals for now!!!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen - You are such a beautiful person! I am so glad we have gotten to know each other. God is leading your life in an unexpected, but perfect direction. I know that life will be all you want and more! Go get 'em - I know how tough those 2.4 goals can be sometimes -it sounds like you are on a good plan!

Rachel said...

Holy wow....I can tell a huge difference already! I could tell as soon as I saw you at Mere's rehersal, but seeing the before picture makes it even more dramatic! CONGRATS! You are doing GREAT!

Unknown said...

awwww. Rach - THANKS!! That really makes me feel good. I really appreciate the encouragement. I need it! I want to keep going!!!!!