Matt and I started 21 Day Fix on March 24. We had done the food plan for a few days, but we started the workouts that day, and man, can we see and feel a difference.
The food plan is EASY to follow. Do I have cravings? Sure. I'm also fighting emotional reactions to food that I have always had (i.e. "That was a horrible bedtime, I deserve chocolate"). We allowed ourselves a few cheats, but we did it. The workouts were TOUGH, but we got SO much stronger.
We are stronger.
We feel better.
We have more energy.
We sleep better (when Damon allows).
And now, you get to see this:
Jen Before: 185.4 lbs, 197 total inches.
After: 172.2 lbs, 186.75 total inches.
Results: 13.2 lbs and 10.25 inches lost!!!!!!!
Starting size: 14. Finish size: 10
Matt Before: 231 lbs and 207 total inches
After: 220 lbs and 200.75 total inches
Results: 11 lbs and 6.25 inches lost!!!!!!
Starting size: 38. Finish size: 34
We'll keep you updated.
Food plan stays forever. Exercising this round means counting reps, going for more, building up strength with weights, and getting stronger.
Yep, we do it again. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment