Saturday, September 10, 2011

To but and not to but...

I'm still not sure this job was a great idea.  I'm still not sure that it wasn't, but here's what I am sure of:

I miss mornings with Kate, but I'm so glad she has them with Matt.
I'm busy, but I've dropped a class to hopefully help me feel a bit more "in control" - or "under control" - whichever it may be.
I'm not loving getting up super early, but I am loving teaching choir.
I hate my breast pump, but I love knowing that I'm still able to feed Kate my milk.
I've been called to this counseling program.  No buts.
I may only last a year in this job, but who knows?!
I love seeing Kate's smile when I walk in the door.  No buts.

Life is short and I don't want any regrets.

No buts.

Now back to spending the weekend with my family.

No buts.  :)

No comments: